Crab Alfredo Recipe
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup prepared Alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 2 cups hot cooked fettuccine or pasta of your choice
- In a skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Add mushrooms; cook and stir for 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in the sauce and broth until blended. Add the crab. Reduce heat; cook for 10 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve over pasta. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crab Alfredo(4)
Sort By :
I found this recipe while looking for one for imitation crab. It is delicious! It will definitely become a regular for my husband and me.
The whole family absolutely loved it. I used real crab (from a can) instead of imitation though. This one has approval to stay in the recipe box
Wow it is quite the decadent dinner. I had my boyfriend over for dinner and caught him wiping his plate clean with a piece of bread :) I added sauteed spinach and replaced the chicken broth with vegetable. I also used olive oil instead of butter and angel hair instead of fettuccine. I never had imitation crab meat outside of a California roll before, but now it's an addition when i want a creamy, cheesy decadent dinner (i can't have this often though!!)
My husband and four year old loved it, very easy to make :)