These pretty pinwheels are loaded with cheese, imitation crabmeat and black olives. Using refrigerated crescent rolls is so convenient.—Lisa Harke, Old Monroe, Missouri
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups chopped imitation crabmeat
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 3 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, crab, olives and chives. Unroll one tube of crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and perforations.
- Spread with 1 cup cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with 1/4 cup of each cheese. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal.
- Using a serrated knife, cut into 10 slices; place cut side down on a greased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining crescent dough, cream cheese mixture and cheeses.
- Bake at 375° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Crab 'n' Cheese Spirals in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p18
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crab 'n' Cheese Spirals
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review