Crab & Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Havarti cheese
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil. Add spinach; cover and boil for 3-5 minutes or until wilted. Drain.
- 2. In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the artichokes, cheeses, crabmeat, sour cream, salt, pepper and spinach. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until cheese is melted. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without crackers): 158 calories, 12g fat (8g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 279mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Crab & Artichoke Dip
"I used gouda instead of havarti and added chopped water chestnuts. Was good, but should have had 2 cans of crabmeat."