Crab & Artichoke Dip
Whenever my girlfriends and I got together this rich and creamy dip always accompanied our favorite bottle of wine. Because the recipe relies on the convenience of a slow cooker, it's a great addition to holiday gatherings, too!
—Connie McKinney, Marshall, Missouri
14 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Cook: 2 hours
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Havarti cheese
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a large saucepan, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil. Add spinach;
- cover and boil for 3-5 minutes or until wilted. Drain.
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the artichokes, cheeses,
- crabmeat, sour cream, salt, pepper and spinach. Cover and cook on
- low for 2-3 hours or until cheese is melted. Serve with crackers.
- Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without crackers) equals 158 calories, 12 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 279 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein.