Cozy Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- Ground cinnamon, optional
- 1. In a small saucepan, mix cocoa and sugar. Add water; stir until smooth. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 1 minute. Reduce heat; stir in milk and heat through.
- 2. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Serve with whipped cream; if desired, sprinkle with cinnamon. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Cozy Hot Chocolate
"Easy, fast, and tasty; I tripled the recipe for company. I would like to try doubling the chocolate, as well, because it was a very subtle flavor."
"Love this simple little recipe for hot chocolate. I cut it in half for just me. I have to admit I have used it every day since seeing this recipe, one of my guilty pleasures!"
"Quick and easy hot chocolate for two ...next time I think I'll try almond extract for a litle more flavor."