Cowboy Chili Recipe
Sweet and chunky describe this hearty chili that kids will love. For the adults, add a dash or two of hot sauce and warm up your winter, and your taste buds.
- 1-1/2 cups refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded pork
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until pepper is crisp-tender. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 217 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 1,005 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Reviews for Cowboy Chili
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC