Cowboy Chili Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded pork
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until pepper is crisp-tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cowboy Chili(5)
Sort By :
This is a family favorite!
Great way to use up left over BBQ, everyone in my family loved it
I like recipes with such few ingredients, then can add to them --
This is fantastic and very easy. I like to add a can of corn to it to make it a little heartier.
This was a wonderfully simple and easy recipe. One to definately make again. I have considered sauteeing the peppers and onions prior to adding the remaining ingredients.
More Recipe Collections
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Chili Recipes >
- Quick Pork Recipes >
- Simple Chili Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >