- 1-1/2 cups refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded pork
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until pepper is crisp-tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cowboy Chili
Sort By :
"This is a family favorite!"
"Great way to use up left over BBQ, everyone in my family loved it"
"I like recipes with such few ingredients, then can add to them --"
"This is fantastic and very easy. I like to add a can of corn to it to make it a little heartier."
"This was a wonderfully simple and easy recipe. One to definately make again. I have considered sauteeing the peppers and onions prior to adding the remaining ingredients."