- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen Tater Tots
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink. Stir in the corn, soup, 1/4 cup cheese, milk, sour cream, onion powder and pepper.
- Place 1 cup Tater Tots in a greased 3-cup baking dish. Layer with beef mixture and remaining Tater Tots; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Cowboy Casserole
Sort By :
my whole family enjoyed it a lot super delicous
It was very bland. It needs somes spices like salt, onion powder, garlic powder, etc. But other than that it was very good and I plan to make it again with alot of added spices.
this is tator tot hotdish with sour cream and cheese
You can use Cream of Onion soup instead of Onion Powder also. Or mix the Cream of Onion and The Cream of Chicken soup.
Good easy meal.