This quick and creamy Tater Tot bake is great comfort food, especially on a cold night. —Donna Donhauser, Remsen, New York
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen Tater Tots
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Stir in the corn, soup, 1/4 cup cheese, milk, sour cream, onion
- powder and pepper.
- Place 1 cup Tater Tots in a greased 3-cup baking dish. Layer with
- beef mixture and remaining Tater Tots; sprinkle with remaining
- cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until
- bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 714 calories, 38 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 120 mg cholesterol, 1,675 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 37 g protein.