- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1 can (16 ounces) butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) pork and beans
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 50-60 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Cowboy Baked Beans in Taste of Home Winning Recipes 3 2012, p39
Reviews for Cowboy Baked Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 20, 2017
"Hearty and yummy! A crowd pleaser. I would make this again, but cut the beef in half (just personal preference.) I like the beans more than the meat."