- In a saucepan, combine the broth, salt, cumin, pepper and turmeric if
- desired. Bring to a boil; stir in couscous and oil. Remove from the
- heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Stir in
- the vegetable mixture, raisins, pine nuts and parsley. Spoon into
- Place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover
- and bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until heated through. Yield:
- 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving equals 318 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 553 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 11 g protein.