Couscous Chicken Salad Recipe
“This is perfect for a speedy lunch. It's easy to make and you can keep most of the ingredients on hand for a nutritious meal.” Linda Baggett - Arcata, California
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup water
- 1-3/4 cups uncooked couscous
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring broth and water to a boil. Stir in couscous. Cover and remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- 2. Stir in the chicken, artichokes, tomatoes, red pepper, cucumber, parsley, cheese, onions and pepper. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 9 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 392 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 914 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 33 g protein.
Reviews for Couscous Chicken Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC