- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a bowl, beat the butter, sugar, flour, eggs, and vanilla until well blended. Stir in nuts and chips.
- Pour into pie shell. Bake at 325° for 1 hour or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for County Fair Pie
Sort By :
"This pie is a winner! It is rich, but delicious - like a chewy cookie bar. It travels very well, freezes well, and always sells out at our school's bake sales. I love how anything can be tossed into the basic recipe and it always comes out just right."
"Rich but very good. Easy to make."
"My husband declared this pie VERY good so it will be a dessert that I will bake often."
"Very tasty. I made this for a charity auction and it brought in $75. Tastes like a big chewey cookie."