County Fair Pie
This quick and easy recipe is one of my family's favorites. I've taken it to lots of potlucks and have been asked for the recipe many times.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a bowl, beat the butter, sugar, flour, eggs, and vanilla until
- well blended. Stir in nuts and chips.
- Pour into pie shell. Bake at 325° for 1 hour or until golden
- brown. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 742 calories, 51 g fat (26 g saturated fat), 120 mg cholesterol, 362 mg sodium, 69 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.