County Fair Pie Recipe
This quick and easy recipe is one of my family's favorites. I've taken it to lots of potlucks and have been asked for the recipe many times.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1. In a bowl, beat the butter, sugar, flour, eggs, and vanilla until well blended. Stir in nuts and chips.
- 2. Pour into pie shell. Bake at 325° for 1 hour or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 742 calories, 51 g fat (26 g saturated fat), 120 mg cholesterol, 362 mg sodium, 69 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for County Fair Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC