- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a bowl, beat the butter, sugar, flour, eggs, and vanilla until well blended. Stir in nuts and chips.
- Pour into pie shell. Bake at 325° for 1 hour or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for County Fair Pie
"cooked for 1 hour and my pie was very runny. isn't 1 c butter too much?"
"Excellent pie. I did use pecans, because I had those on hand but I don't think that hurt anything :)"
"Rich but very good. easy to make."
"Very tasty. I made this for a charity auction and it brought in $75. Tastes like a big chewey cookie."