- 8 bacon strips, diced
- 2 cups diced red potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels to drain. Cook and stir potatoes in drippings over medium heat for 12 minutes or until tender. Add onion and green pepper. Cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Stir in bacon.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper; add to skillet. Cook and stir until eggs are completely set. Sprinkle with cheese and let stand until melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Country-Style Scrambled Eggs
Sort By :
"Its very good but I used baked potatoes & it made it even tastier & quicker to fix. :)"
"I will make this again but would salt and pepper the potatoes as they are cooking and add some garlic in with the onion."
"I have made this several times and love it each and every time. I went to a brunch and made this and all 14 women wanted a copy. It is just that fantastic!! I add a little less green pepper. You must try tis one."