- 1-1/2 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Place ribs and onion in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 5-1/2 to 6 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Country Style Ribs
Sort By :
Delish!! I came home to these ribs cooking, so wonderful on a chilly day.
This is a quick, easy recipe. I did most of the prep the night before, and it was so easy the next morning to put everything in the slow cooker! My whole family, (including the picky ones) enjoyed this meal!
Whole family loved it, even my 20 month-old! Super simple to throw together as well - definitely is a keeper!
This was very good. I liked it. I'm glad I made it. But, I don't think I'd make it again. It didn't wow me.
Excellent sauce recipe, this went straight to the recipe box, everyone loved it.