- 1-1/2 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Place ribs and onion in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 5-1/2 to 6 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Country Style Ribs
Sort By :
"Very tender but would have liked more flavor in sauce."
"Sauce was good, meat, not so great. I need to start buying my ribs at a butcher shop. Anywhere else, it's always tough in places and gristly in others. I'll try this again, using good meat."
"DELICIOUS! We loved it, even the picky eater. I served it over mashed potatoes to sop upall that delicious broth. So tender and good!"
"The sauce was very good and this was easy to make."
"Delish!! I came home to these ribs cooking, so wonderful on a chilly day."