- 1-1/2 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Place ribs and onion in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 5-1/2 to 6 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Country Style Ribs
Sort By :
Sauce was good, meat, not so great. I need to start buying my ribs at a butcher shop. Anywhere else, it's always tough in places and gristly in others. I'll try this again, using good meat.
DELICIOUS! We loved it, even the picky eater. I served it over mashed potatoes to sop up
all that delicious broth. So tender and good!
The sauce was very good and this was easy to make.
Delish!! I came home to these ribs cooking, so wonderful on a chilly day.
This is a quick, easy recipe. I did most of the prep the night before, and it was so easy the next morning to put everything in the slow cooker! My whole family, (including the picky ones) enjoyed this meal!