“This was a family favorite back when I was a kid, and I always get compliments on it. I often make the sauce the night before for convenience the next day.” —Bethany Mott, Provo, Utah
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Place ribs and onion in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 5-1/2 to 6 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Country-Style Ribs in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p48
Reviews for Country Style Ribs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review