Country-Style Pork Ribs
Neither my husband nor myself are big pork eaters, but we absolutely love these ribs. My mom has been preparing them for as long as I can remember.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Grill: 30 min.
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 pounds country-style pork ribs
- Combine the first four ingredients; stir to dissolve sugar. Pour into
- a 2-gal. resealable plastic bag; add ribs and turn to coat. Seal
- bag; refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally. Drain and discard
- Grill, covered, over medium heat, turning occasionally, for 30-40
- minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 6-8 servings.