Country-Style Grilled Ribs Recipe
A sweet and tangy barbecue sauce, sprinkle with celery seed, coats these tender ribs. Chili powder and hot pepper sauce contribute to the zesty flavor. —Marilyn Beerman, Worthington, Ohio
- 4 pounds bone-in country-style pork ribs
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Dash pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. Place ribs in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, covered, 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until meat is tender. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour 1 cup sauce over ribs; turn to coat. Let stand 15 minutes.
- 2. Drain and discard sauce from ribs. Grill ribs, uncovered, over medium heat 10-12 minutes or until browned, basting with 1 cup sauce and turning occasionally. Serve with remaining sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 409 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 114 mg cholesterol, 463 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 35 g protein.
Reviews for Country-Style Grilled Ribs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC