Country-Style Casserole Recipe
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 cups cubed fully cooked ham or cubed cooked chicken
- 1 package (26 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 3 cups frozen sliced carrots, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in the ham, hash browns and carrots if desired. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 429 calories, 25 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 576 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Country-Style Casserole
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.