- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 cups cubed fully cooked ham or cubed cooked chicken
- 1 package (26 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 3 cups frozen sliced carrots, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in the ham, hash browns and carrots if desired. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Country-Style Casserole
Sort By :
"We first made this as is and loved it, we then decided to make it again and we used fresh instead of the frozen stuff. Let me tell you the taste will knock your socks off. We all liked this dish very much and we have made it several time already, both for us and for friends."
"Forget the carrots. They over power the dish and get mushy."
"Simple and tasty dinner."
"I didn't think this would taste as good as it sounds or looks, but it is amazing!!! I used fully cooked seasoned cubed chicken instead of ham. Delicious!!!"
"My husband loves this dish! He requests it at least once a month. I cook fresh carrots because we like them a bit firmer than the canned ones."