Country Skillet Supper
"This is a super-quick way to use leftover pork," notes Arlene Snyder of Millerstown, Pennsylvania. "With hearty potatoes and bright green peas, it's creamy, comforting and so tasty."
2-3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed cooked pork
- 1 cup cubed cooked potatoes
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- Biscuits, optional
- In a large skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Stir in the
- soup, milk, Worcestershire, salt and pepper; mix well. Add the pork,
- potatoes and peas; heat through. Serve with biscuits if desired.
- Yield: 2-3 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 326 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 1,058 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 20 g protein.