Country Skillet Supper Recipe
"This is a super-quick way to use leftover pork," notes Arlene Snyder of Millerstown, Pennsylvania. "With hearty potatoes and bright green peas, it's creamy, comforting and so tasty."
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed cooked pork
- 1 cup cubed cooked potatoes
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- Biscuits, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Stir in the soup, milk, Worcestershire, salt and pepper; mix well. Add the pork, potatoes and peas; heat through. Serve with biscuits if desired. Yield: 2-3 servings.
1 each: 326 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 1058mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 20g protein.
Reviews for Country Skillet Supper
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC