Country Sausage Gravy
The men in my family love this truly country breakfast dish because of its hearty flavor. I love it because it's so easy to make.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Warm biscuits
- In a heavy skillet, brown and crumble sausage over medium heat until
- fully cooked. Drain and set aside. In the same skillet, combine soup
- and milk. Add mustard, seasoned salt and pepper; bring to a boil.
- reduce heat. Add sausage and sour cream. Simmer until heated through
- (do not boil). Serve over warm biscuits. Yield: 4-6 servings (3-1/2
- cups gravy).