Country Sausage Gravy Recipe
The men in my family love this truly country breakfast dish because of its hearty flavor. I love it because it's so easy to make.
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Warm biscuits
- 1. In a heavy skillet, brown and crumble sausage over medium heat until fully cooked. Drain and set aside. In the same skillet, combine soup and milk. Add mustard, seasoned salt and pepper; bring to a boil. reduce heat. Add sausage and sour cream. Simmer until heated through (do not boil). Serve over warm biscuits. Yield: 4-6 servings (3-1/2 cups gravy).
Reviews for Country Sausage Gravy
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2016
"My wife and I absolutely LOVE this recipe!! I subbed out the CoC with cream of mushroom, the CoC was a little too salty for us. Otherwise an incredible recipe! Kudos!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC