Country Rib Sandwiches Recipe
Perfect for a weekday dinner or cozy weekend meal, this recipe makes fall-off-the-bone tender meat with delicious flavor. —Margaret Luchsinger, Jupiter, Florida
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup plum sauce
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 8 kaiser rolls, split
- 1. Place onion in a 3-qt. slow cooker; top with ribs. Combine the ketchup, plum sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, celery seed, garlic powder, liquid smoke if desired and allspice; pour over ribs.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until meat is tender. Shred meat with two forks. Serve on rolls. Yield: 8 servings.
1 sandwich equals 405 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 713 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Reviews for Country Rib Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC