- Punch dough down; turn onto a lightly floured surface. Divide into
- four pieces; shape each into a round loaf. Place 4 in. apart on two
- baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Cover and let rise until
- doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4
- loaves (8 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: One slice equals 159 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 151 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit, 1/2 fat.