Country Pork Chop Supper Recipe
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 2 jars (12 ounces each) pork gravy
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1. Place pork chops in a greased 5-qt. slow cooker. In a large bowl, combine the gravy, soup, ketchup, chives, pepper, soy sauce and seasoned salt; pour over pork.
- 2. Stir in potatoes; cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours. Stir in vegetables and cook 1 hour longer or until meat and potatoes are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
1 pork chop with 1 cup vegetable mixture equals 367 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 1,353 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.