- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 2 jars (12 ounces each) pork gravy
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- Place pork chops in a greased 5-qt. slow cooker. In a large bowl, combine the gravy, soup, ketchup, chives, pepper, soy sauce and seasoned salt; pour over pork.
- Stir in potatoes; cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours. Stir in vegetables and cook 1 hour longer or until meat and potatoes are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Country Pork Chop Supper
"Provide a reThis was ok. the potatoes still were cooked after five hours, so I pulled them out and microwaved them for a few minutes. I also seasoned the chops, seared them in a pan before putting them in the slow cooker. Used brocolli casserole on the side."
"I quickly seared the pork chops in a skillet before putting in crock pot. I also took 1/2 onion, sliced and sauteed in same skillet then added to gravy/soup mixture rather than using chives. Worchestershire sauce replaced the soy sauce. Cooked on high to blend flavors. Overall a hit with green beans on the side."
"This dish has a nice flavor and is a breeze to make."