It doesn't get much easier than this quick and hearty all-in-one slow cooker meal. And it doesn't get much tastier, either! -Sandy Mullen of Gage, Oklahoma
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 2 jars (12 ounces each) pork gravy
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- Place pork chops in a greased 5-qt. slow cooker. In a large bowl, combine the gravy, soup, ketchup, chives, pepper, soy sauce and seasoned salt; pour over pork.
- Stir in potatoes; cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours. Stir in vegetables and cook 1 hour longer or until meat and potatoes are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Country Pork Chop Supper in Simple & Delicious March/April 2008, p63
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Country Pork Chop Supper
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review