Country Meat Loaf Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (6 ounces) corn bread stuffing mix
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 pound ground veal
- 1/4 pound ground pork
- 1. In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add soup, pepper and stuffing mix. Combine beef, veal and pork; crumble over egg mixture and mix well.
- 2. Press into a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 1-1/2 hours or until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°. Drain. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice equals 355 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 138 mg cholesterol, 741 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.