- 2 eggs
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (6 ounces) corn bread stuffing mix
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 pound ground veal
- 1/4 pound ground pork
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add soup, pepper and stuffing mix. Combine beef, veal and pork; crumble over egg mixture and mix well.
- Press into a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 1-1/2 hours or until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°. Drain. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Country Meat Loaf
Sort By :
"I added onion, red & orange peppers. Everyone really liked it! Would make it again."
"i asked for meat loaf...stuffed with corn and rolled like a jelly roll... country meat loaf is not what iasked for. it was at the bottom of the recipe page but it disappeared..."
"I really liked this receipe. Its cheap and so easy to make. I did not use three meats though. I only used ground turkey. and I cooked it in a round cake pan for less time. since it was 1/2 the mix. the other part i froze to cook later. It had a lot of flavor and i loved it. but i think my husband thought it was a little dry. and could use ketchup. but, i would reccomend this receipe."