- 2 eggs
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (6 ounces) corn bread stuffing mix
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground veal
- 1/4 pound ground pork
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add soup, pepper and stuffing mix. Combine beef, veal and pork; crumble over egg mixture and mix well.
- Press into a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 1-1/2 hours or until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°. Drain. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Country Meat Loaf(3)
Sort By :
I added onion, red & orange peppers. Everyone really liked it! Would make it again.
i asked for meat loaf...stuffed with corn and rolled like a jelly roll... country meat loaf is not what iasked for. it was at the bottom of the recipe page but it disappeared...
I really liked this receipe. Its cheap and so easy to make. I did not use three meats though. I only used ground turkey. and I cooked it in a round cake pan for less time. since it was 1/2 the mix. the other part i froze to cook later. It had a lot of flavor and i loved it. but i think my husband thought it was a little dry. and could use ketchup. but, i would reccomend this receipe.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Meat Loaf Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Meat Loaf Recipes >