- uncovered, for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine all meat loaf ingredients with 1-1/2 cups reserved
- sauce. press into a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan lined with waxed paper.
- Unmold onto a roasting pan. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until
- no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°. Remove from oven;
- drain. Spread 1/2 cup of herb sauce over top of meat loaf. Return to
- oven for 15 minutes. Discard bay leaf and serve remaining sauce over
- individual servings. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 334 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 103 mg cholesterol, 625 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.