Country Herb Croissants Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into triangles. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, onion, parsley, sage and celery salt; spread over dough.
- 2. Roll up from the wide end and place pointed side down 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Curve ends down to form crescent shape. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8 rolls.
1 each: 117 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 270mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (2g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Country Herb Croissants
"Very tasty, a great way to make a semi homemade dish your own."