Country Ham Recipe
- 1 fully cooked boneless ham (3 pounds)
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup peach preserves
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place ham in a small foil-lined roasting pan; pierce several times with a fork. Combine brown sugar and mustard; spread over ham. Spread with peach preserves.
- 2. Cover and bake 1-1/2 hours, basting occasionally. Uncover; bake 30-45 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 8-12 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 227 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 801mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 0g fiber), 14g protein .
Reviews for Country Ham
"Delicious. I have made this several times."
"Very simple, but very delicious...I am making it for the second time...proof of a good recipe!!!"
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer