Country Ham Recipe
- 1 fully cooked boneless ham (3 pounds)
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup peach preserves
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place ham in a small foil-lined roasting pan; pierce several times with a fork. Combine brown sugar and mustard; spread over ham. Spread with peach preserves.
- 2. Cover and bake 1-1/2 hours, basting occasionally. Uncover; bake 30-45 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 8-12 servings.
1 serving (4 ounces) equals 227 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 801 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 14 g protein.
Reviews for Country Ham
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer