Country Ham Stew Recipe
I've come to discover that everyone enjoys this chunky stew, especially during the winter months. Whenever I offer it to family and friends. I'm asked to share the recipe as well.
- 1 jar (12 ounces) chicken gravy
- 1 cup water
- 1-1/2 pounds fully cooked ham, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 6 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 cup frozen lima beans
- 1 cup fresh baby carrots or frozen tiny whole carrots
- 1 cup frozen small whole onions
- 1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, stir gravy and water until smooth. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Country Ham Stew
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC