Country Ham Sandwiches Recipe
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 ounces smoked cheddar cheese, sliced
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and garlic powder. Spread over two slices of bread. Layer each with cheese, tomato, ham and lettuce. Top with remaining bread. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Country Ham Sandwiches
"I have looking for a new twist for ham sandwiches when I came across this recipe. It was very delicious and very good. I could not find smoked cheddar cheese, so I used smoked gouda cheese. The results were awesome. I love garlic powder sour cream and mayonnaise spread. I will make these for now on. Thank you for the recipe."
"The mayo spread on this sandwich is a really nice touch. The garlic powder compliments the ham and cheese nicely."
"This is a very nice, easy, light dinner. This recipe will be great to have around whenever I'm wanting something tasty and fresh without having to cook."
"I'm surprised a person from North Carolina does not know the difference between deli )city) ham and country ham. Otherwise, the recipe sounds good."
"This sandwich sounds like it would be really great if real country ham were used instead of deli meat."
"You can also copy and paste into your email program or Word. I do it all the time!"
"Try coping it to your notepad or word and then print it."
"Why can't I print any recipes. That option will not work for me"