“This yummy sandwich is perfect for lunches or a quick weeknight dinner when there's no time for a big meal,” says Jennifer Parham from Browns Summit, North Carolina. Smoked cheddar and a creamy garlic-infused spread lend special appeal to this easy hand-held. —Jennifer Parham, Browns Summit, North Carolina
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 ounces smoked cheddar cheese, sliced
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 2 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and garlic powder. Spread over two slices of bread. Layer each with cheese, tomato, ham and lettuce. Top with remaining bread. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Country Ham Sandwiches in Simple & Delicious September/October 2007, p28
Reviews for Country Ham Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review