Country Ham Sandwiches Recipe
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 ounces smoked cheddar cheese, sliced
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 2 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and garlic powder. Spread over two slices of bread. Layer each with cheese, tomato, ham and lettuce. Top with remaining bread. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Country Ham Sandwiches(9)
Sort By :
I have looking for a new twist for ham sandwiches when I came across this recipe. It was very delicious and very good. I could not find smoked cheddar cheese, so I used smoked gouda cheese. The results were awesome. I love garlic powder sour cream and mayonnaise spread. I will make these for now on. Thank you for the recipe.
The mayo spread on this sandwich is a really nice touch. The garlic powder compliments the ham and cheese nicely.
This is a very nice, easy, light dinner. This recipe will be great to have around whenever I'm wanting something tasty and fresh without having to cook.
I'm surprised a person from North Carolina does not know the difference between deli )city) ham and country ham. Otherwise, the recipe sounds good.
More Recipe Collections
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Sandwiches >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >