I've found that basic recipes like this never go out of style. My homegrown onions, peppers and corn make every bite extra-special.—Lisa Neubert, South Ogden, Utah
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (28 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, soup, corn, green pepper, onion and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in macaroni and heat through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Country Goulash Skillet in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p62
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Country Goulash Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review