- until smooth. Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat;
- cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat to
- medium-low. Add the bouillon, marjoram, thyme and pepper; simmer,
- uncovered, for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with
- steaks. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 370 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 612 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.