Country Corn Bread Recipe
- 1 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking soda and salt. Whisk together the egg, yogurt and oil. Stir into the dry ingredients just until combined.
- Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until top is lightly browned and a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Country Corn Bread(4)
Sort By :
Very good corn bread recipe. Light and fluffy. So easy to make. Definitely will be making again! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Its ok seemed average, but I would make it again
This is so simple to make and very tasty! Excellent with chili or soup.
My sister-in-law shared this recipe we me....it tastes great and very easy to make. Since then, I've shared it with a couple of my neighbors and everyone is raving about it.
More Recipe Collections
- Cornbread Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >