- 30-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Remove chicken and keep warm. Discard bay leaf.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and broth until smooth. stir into
- cooking juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Serve with the chicken and noodles. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 397 calories, 26 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 601 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.