Country Cheese Snacks Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 green onions with tops, minced
- Snack-size rye bread slices or toasted English muffins or bagels
- Parsley sprigs
- Sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- In a small bowl, combine first four ingredients. Spread on bread; place on a baking sheet.
- Broil 4 in. from the heat until golden and bubbly, about 1-2 minutes. Garnish with parsley and olives. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 cups spread.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Country Cheese Snacks(1)
Sort By :
I halved this recipe, spread it on 6 bagel halves, and my husband and I ate it as dinner. :-)
Didn't have green onion, parsley, or olives. Instead, I added 1/2 tsp onion powder and 1/2 tsp garlic powder. Pretty good. Had plenty left over for another batch later in the week.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >