- heat until tender. Increase heat to medium-high. Add curry powder;
- cook and stir 1 minute longer. Stir in tomatoes, currants, parsley,
- thyme and remaining salt. Bring to a boil. Return chicken to pan.
- Bake, covered, 35-45 minutes or until chicken is tender. Skim fat.
- Serve chicken and sauce over rice; sprinkle with almonds and, if
- desired, additional parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.