Country Barbecued Chicken Recipe
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2. Brush chicken with butter. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until browned. Baste with barbecue sauce. Grill 4-6 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, basting and turning often. Yield: 4-6 servings (3/4 cup barbecue sauce).
1 serving (1 each) equals 210 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 460 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Country Barbecued Chicken
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.