Country Baked Beans Recipe
- 4 cans (16 ounces each) baked beans, drained
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into a 4-1/2-qt. bean pot or two ungreased 2-qt. baking dishes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-60 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Country Baked Beans(14)
Sort By :
I only make this in the crock-pot and cook 3 -4 hours.
Wonderful flavor. I added some bell peppers to it.
Anyone ever make these in a crockpot?
Every time I make these beans I get tons of people asking me for the recipe!
Excellent flavor! Made it for a large group of friends during a campout, and it was a huge hit! Will definitely be one of our favorites from now on!