- 4 cans (16 ounces each) baked beans, drained
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into a 4-1/2-qt. bean pot or two ungreased 2-qt. baking dishes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-60 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Country Baked Beans
"I made these to go with my bbq pork roast. They were delicious!"
"This recipe is absolutely great!! To "fry" the bacon, I lined a cookie sheet with tin foil then layered parchment paper on top - added strips of bacon and baked at 400 degrees until done. Based on a previous review, used Busch's Homestyle Baked Beans and put all ingredients in a crockpot for almost 4 hours. Made them for a potluck and has already been requested for the next one! Someone asked for the recipe to make for a dinner at her home - and it was a hit there. I don't think I'll ever bake beans any other way!"
"Simple to assemble with a great tasting result. I just made 1/2 recipe and it was more than plenty for family of 4."
"Anyone start with Pork & Beans using this recipe?"
"I make this wonderful bean recipe all the time! I usually half all the ingredients but the onion. Our family & guests rave over these beans! Thanks for the recipe!"