Countdown Cheesecake Recipe
Tick-tock...tick-tock...guests will surely count down the minutes until they can dig into this creamy strawberry cheesecake, then ask for seconds.
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 cartons (8 ounces each) spreadable strawberry cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Red decorating gel
- 1 fresh strawberry, halved
- 1. In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes; cool.
- 2. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping. Gently spread a third of the filling over crust. Arrange strawberries on top. Spoon remaining filling over berries; smooth top. Refrigerate overnight.
- 3. With decorating gel, pipe numerals and the minute and hour hands for a clock dial on the cheesecake. Place strawberry halves at the tips of the clock hands. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 301 calories, 18 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 209 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Countdown Cheesecake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC