Couldn't be Simpler Bars
"Every time I take these sweet, chewy bars to a gathering or serve them to guests, I get lots of compliments," reports Kerry Bouchard of Augusta, Montana. "They're easy to make, too - just sprinkle a few ingredients in a pan and bake."
42 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 16 squares)
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Pour butter into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with
- crumbs and coconut. Top with chips. Pour milk over all. Sprinkle
- with walnuts.
- Bake at 350° for 23-28 minutes or until browned and bubbly. Cool
- completely on a wire rack before cutting. Yield: about 3-1/2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 137 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 57 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.