Couldn't be Simpler Bars Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 16 squares)
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. Pour butter into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with crumbs and coconut. Top with chips. Pour milk over all. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 23-28 minutes or until browned and bubbly. Cool completely on a wire rack before cutting. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
1 each: 137 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 57mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Couldn't be Simpler Bars
"The name for this recipe is appropriate, but I believe the word "scrumptious" should be added in there somewhere, too. When you have no time to fuss, these will not disappoint. They are delicious. After eating one, my daughter proclaimed, "I want 700 more!" Make these - you won't be sorry.~Maria F. (Saint Paul, MN)"