"These stuffed potatoes are a favorite," says Shary Geidner from Clear Lake, Iowa. "They're an easy meal-in-one." Plus, they're a great way to use up any extra ham, chili or baked potatoes.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 large baking potatoes, baked
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili without beans
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 jar (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream, optional
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise but not all the way through,
- leaving potato attached at the bottom. Push potatoes open and fluff
- pulp with a fork. Place on a microwave-safe plate. Top each with the
- chili, onions, mushrooms, ham and cheese. Cover and microwave on
- high for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with sour
- cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 815 calories, 30 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 134 mg cholesterol, 2,404 mg sodium, 90 g carbohydrate, 10 g fiber, 50 g protein.