- 1 cup (8 ounces) cream-style cottage cheese, undrained
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Maple syrup
- In a blender, combine the cottage cheese, eggs, oil and vanilla. Cover and process until well combined. Add flour and salt; process until smooth.
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown. Serve with syrup. Yield: 4 waffles.
Reviews for Cottage Cheese Waffles
Sort By :
I make these quite a bit because they are loaded with protein, and I love feeding my boys healthy protein packed foods. I also use whole wheat flour. They eat them up and have no idea they are good for them. This is a keeper.
Yesterday I received the Taste of Home Breakfast cookbook. This is the first recipe I made from it (my son chose it) and is it a winner! Delectably light and fluffy, these are definitely worth repeating. We'll be making these again.