Cottage Cheese Veggie Salad Recipe
- 3 cups (24 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Sprinkle with onions. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 141 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 394 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Cottage Cheese Veggie Salad
"This was REALLy good, but you should try to eat it in one sitting because the avocadoes will brown and it looks unappetizing."
"Yummy!!! I love this - I'm a "savory" type person - not too big on sweets - so this is perfect for me!!!"