Cottage Cheese Veggie Salad Recipe
- 3 cups (24 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Sprinkle with onions. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 141 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 394mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein
Reviews for Cottage Cheese Veggie Salad
"This was REALLy good, but you should try to eat it in one sitting because the avocadoes will brown and it looks unappetizing."
"Yummy!!! I love this - I'm a "savory" type person - not too big on sweets - so this is perfect for me!!!"