—Jerraine Barlow, Colorado City, Arizona
- 3 cups (24 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- In a serving bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Sprinkle with onions. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cottage Cheese Veggie Salad in Quick Cooking March/April 2002, p21
Reviews for Cottage Cheese Veggie Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review