—Jerraine Barlow, Colorado City, Arizona
- 3 cups (24 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- In a serving bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Sprinkle with onions. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cottage Cheese Veggie Salad in Quick Cooking March/April 2002, p21
Reviews for Cottage Cheese Veggie Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 30, 2009
"This was REALLy good, but you should try to eat it in one sitting because the avocadoes will brown and it looks unappetizing."
Reviewed Mar. 27, 2009
"Yummy!!! I love this - I'm a "savory" type person - not too big on sweets - so this is perfect for me!!!"