Cottage Cheese Crab Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1. In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese, sour cream, mustard, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in crab, celery and onions. Serve on lettuce-lined plates with tomato wedges. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 253 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 927 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.